Columbia Sportswear Company Sr. Manager-eCommerce Customer Care in Beaverton, Oregon
Sr. Manager-eCommerce Customer Care
United States, Oregon, Beaverton
100006B2 Requisition #
Jan 08, 2019 Post Date
The Senior Manager ofCustomer Care requires leadership, collaboration, communication, and attentionto detail in order to lead a high performing team in achieving or exceeding ourgoal to provide excellent customer care. Their role is to develop and enable astrategy focused on creating a great employee and consumer experience.
- Partner with other leaders in Customer Care to lead a high performing team in achieving or exceeding business unit goals. Specific goals include: Net Promoter Score, Contact Resolution, Sales, Attrition, and Employee Engagement.
- Establish effective partnerships with other parts of the eCommerce organization, as well as the rest of the Customer Care group, to improve the overall customer experience and help introduce new services to benefit our employees and our consumers.
- Develop and retain a team of managers providing coaching and development opportunities that build and expand bench strength and individual and team capabilities.
- Continuously assess and improve immediate team’s processes while also driving improvements in cross-functional processes.
- Create an environment where people are encouraged to share information, to engage in debate, and to communicate freely.
- Responsible for consolidating and analyzing customer care data to identify trends that may be impacting consumers or employees.
- Owns and maintains all reporting and dashboards for their area of the business. Build, run, and analyze ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Partner with internal eCommerce teams on cross-functional projects or activities.
- Work with Training and Quality leadership to train center on sales and service best practices.
- Acts as liaison for the Customer Care team to ensure software and hardware requirements support business needs and works with Customer Care Manager(s) to requisition and/or modify representative toolsets as needed.
- Creates and updates an online repository for Customer Care processes and guidelines, and maintain a change history.
- Creates documentation for new processes and guidelines, and updates training materials and reporting tables accordingly.
- Drive recruitment, selection, and retention of highly qualified internal and external candidates.
- Responsible for creation and recommendation of budget initiatives that will allow the team to meet or exceed department goals or objectives. Responsible for approval of expenses occurred within their area by themselves or their direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and equivalent experience
- 7+ years’ experience in retail/ecommerce Customer Care
- 5+ years of Call Center management experience.
- Strong leadership skills with willingness to learn
- Ability to handle difficult conversations in a difficult manner
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems of an unusual, and, possibly, complex nature
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong conflict management, team building, and motivational skills
- Process improvement methodology
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Excel, Access, or SQL
- Knowledge of call center technologies including ACD, IVR, and VoIP
- Maintain availability after hours and on weekends
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age