Columbia Sportswear Company SOREL eCommerce Marketing Operations Manager in Portland, Oregon
SOREL eCommerce Marketing Operations Manager
United States, Oregon, Portland
1000061I Requisition #
5 days ago Post Date
The primary role of the Ecommerce MarketingOperations Manager is to ensure a brand-right, seamless experience for ourconsumer. This role supports all functions of Ecommerce marketing across brand,site marketing, site merchandising, and paid marketing efforts to ensureconsistency of message and alignment across all efforts.
This role is responsible for forming a deepunderstanding of our consumer, knowledge of our site and platform, and how ourconsumer-facing communications are being brought to life on the site throughmessaging, promotions, and product merchandising.
Works closely with site marketing and sitemerchandising team to recommend strategies and tactics related to meet andexceed consumer expectations throughout the consumer journey on the site.
Acts as primary point of contact with SORELproduct team to bring product best practices to life on the site in conjunctionwith Ecommerce principles (i.e. product naming, SEM tactics, promotionalmessaging).
Ensures operationalobjectives are communicated to cross-functional business partners to raise awarenessof business performance, challenges, and implications.
Acts as primary point of contact for brand salesleadership to ensure sales programs and policies are being accurately upheldand changes are being communicated.
Placing the consumer at the center of theinsight, this role will work closely with the site marketing team and corporatecustomer care team to address consumer-related feedback and recommend tacticsfor ongoing alignment and efficiency.
Acts as project manager and is responsible forthe coordination of site marketing efforts across all marketing channels to ensure themerchandising and content process is running smoothly and that timelines anddeliverables are upheld.
Understands fast-changing, digital competitivelandscape as well as future market potential and recommends strategies/tacticsfor evolving the business operationally.
Partnerswith Site marketing manager and supports larger site marketing team byattending to day-to-day site operations, which may include:
- Website troubleshootingand problem resolution
- Business/technologysystems troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Promotional websiteupdates
- General websites contentupdates
- Promotional configuration
- Site development requiredto execute promotions
- Manage sales requeststhat fall outside of normal process
- Bachelor's Degree with preference to concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, or operations equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in Digital marketing, Ecommerce marketing or Ecommerce operations
- 3+ years’ experience working cross-functionally in a fast-paced professional setting, synthesizing feedback from stakeholders across marketing, product, design, and operations
- Experience presenting to and effectively advising senior management
- Proficient using skills in variety of tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Analytics, Google docs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized, with proven ability to manage multiple, complex tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to identify process opportunities and implement new process where needed.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results both independently and as a part of a team.
- Experience with JIRA/Adobe Experience Manager or other project management tool is a plus
- Relentless desire for driving solutions, business objectives, and consumer expectations
- Committed to learning and expanding professional and industry knowledge
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age