Columbia Sportswear Company Sr Global Logistics Analyst in Portland, Oregon
Sr Global Logistics Analyst
United States, Oregon, Portland
100005X2 Requisition #
6 days ago Post Date
As a SeniorGlobal Logistics Analystyou will play a key role in providing analytical insights andrecommendations to enhance decision making across supply chain operations andto support the company in focusing on the consumer, supporting brand growth,and achieving profitability. This person must possess a strong understanding oflogistics and transportation processes, data, KPIs, reporting and analytics torecommend process improvement through analytics.
- Lead development of reporting and analytical capabilities within our global logistics/transportation network partnering with subject matter experts and technical teams. This includes creating business requirements for data needs, validation of data sets, and developing functional reporting, KPIs, and dashboards/scorecards to support execution of daily responsibilities and monitoring of key metrics.
- Drive business results and outcomes focused on brand, region, and omni-channel providing multi-disciplined analytics and recommendations for KPI improvement and potential business process changes.
- Provide analysis to determine how key KPIs are tracking to goals.
- Lead cross functional projects across the business to effectively drive change in revenue, service, and cost.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the up-stream and the down-stream processes and high-level systems flow in order to determine the impact of process changes
- Provide leadership in determining gaps and opportunities in the effectiveness of regional and/or global planning and operations systems and processes
- Bachelor’s degree, applicable certification, or equivalent experience. Supply Chain Operations, Business Analytics, Finance, or Mathematics preferred. MBA and analytics certificates beneficial
- Requires 5-8 years of professional experience and mastery of relevant technical or business skills required to accomplish the job
- Advanced knowledge within Supply Chain Management and related areas and experience with multiple functional disciplines
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with development of visuals and dashboards/scorecards using PowerBI
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proactive and assertive in follow-through with colleagues and business partners
- Must demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and monitoring of own work to ensure quality
- Strong collaboration and influence skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential materials and information
- Ability to understand and translate moderately technical concepts verbally and in writing
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age