Columbia Sportswear Company Sr Supply Chain Distribution Analyst in Portland, Oregon
Sr Supply Chain Distribution Analyst
United States, Oregon, Portland
100006AE Requisition #
Jan 10, 2019 Post Date
Asa Sr Supply Chain Distribution Analyst you will play a key role inproviding analytical insights and recommendations to enhance decision makingacross supply chain operations. You’llalso support Columbia’s consumer focus while assisting brand growth andachieving profitability. Your skillset includes a strong understanding of distributionprocesses, data, KPIs and reporting and analytics to recommend processimprovement through analytics.
- Lead development of reporting and analytical capabilities within our global distribution network partnering with subject matter experts and technical teams. This includes creating business requirements for data needs, validation of data sets, and developing functional reporting, KPIs, and dashboards/scorecards to support execution of daily responsibilities and monitoring of key metrics.
- Drive business results and outcomes focused on brand, region, and omni-channel providing multi-disciplined analytics and recommendations for KPI improvement and potential business process changes.
- Provide analysis to determine how key KPIs are tracking to goals.
- Provide analytical insights to support monthly and quarterly reporting deliverables including Global Inventory & Corporate Forecast reviews, Executive and Brand S&OP meetings, Quarterly Business Review (QBR), Board meetings etc.
- Lead cross functional projects across the business to effectively drive change in revenue, service, and cost.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the up-stream and the down-stream processes and high-level systems flow in order to determine the impact of process changes
- Provide leadership in determining gaps and opportunities in the effectiveness of regional and/or global planning and operations systems and processes
- Bachelor’s degree, applicable certification, or equivalent experience. Supply Chain Operations, Business Analytics, Finance, or Mathematics preferred. MBA and analytics certificates beneficial
- Requires 5-8 years of professional experience and mastery of relevant technical or business skills required to accomplish the job
- Advanced knowledge within Supply Chain Management and related areas and experience with multiple functional disciplines
- Experience in key supply chain and operations functions including demand planning, production planning, manufacturing, inbound and outbound logistics, and distribution
- Experience with development of visuals and dashboards/scorecards using PowerBI
- Strong collaboration and influence skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential materials and information
- Experience using Microsoft Accessand Cognos including running formatted reports and creating simple queries
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age